Social Networking: Better or Worse than the Real Thing?


There are many different views on the effects of social media. Truth is, I can see pros and cons of social media. Social media helps people connect even when they are busy and they have the ability to receive a response instantly. However, sometimes people act differently online than they do in person. However, social media doesn't just restore communication barriers it also makes news sources easily accessible. I mean, twitter has even become a place to talk politics and voice opinions. Social media has evolved so much and there are so many pros and cons. Later I will discuss more in depth, standby.😉

Comments

  1. Definitely looking forward to the future analysis of your idea about the pros and cons of social media. I agree that social media has made news readily accessible. However, the news that we might be receiving on social media platforms such as facebook aren't always from legitimate sources. Possibly take a look into the fake news buzz as a con of social media!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you Ashley! I will definitely take a look into the Fake News Buzz as a con of social media.. I appreciate your comment. TY!

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing your research and progression on this topic. I agree when you say social media doesn't just restore communication barriers but does much more such as allowing world wide news to spread and thats how information and ideas spread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes seems unreal! SO much we can do nowadays...TY for your comment Danica, looking forward to you checking out my work on this topic.

      Delete
  3. I agree, there is no direct answer whether it's either good or bad. Social media like many other things will always have their pros and their cons. I look forward to reading more that you will have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anything is good or bad in this world, there is mostly always a gray area.. Thanks for your comment!!

      Liz

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts