Blog: Wiki So Far

Even though I have not added to the wiki yet I am currently looking into what I can add that involve some of my favorite things. My first priority is adding to the use of social media in accounting including profiles for recruiters and people finding a job using social media accounts.

I also noticed there is a religion section but not so much an astrology section and I would like to add to or even create a completely new section showing how much social media and new media technology has increase not only the use but the following of horoscopes, and astrology signs.

Comments

  1. I think that's such a great idea! Astrology has become very popular, and has helped people connect and communicate on many different sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes it has connected and also it is a ton of fun! thanks for your comment!!

      :)

      Delete
  2. I am glad you thought of adding an astrology page, because it gave me the idea to write about how new media made horoscopes and tarot card reading so easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Yes, new media and the inclusion of horoscopes and tarot cards is amazing to me, that one app does the work of a human. I never liked going to psychics, they creep me out. I can do the same thing with an app in the privacy of my own home.

      Liz

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts