Blog About Twitter

Truth be told, I hate using discussion board and twitter for class discussions. Although I understand that it is a way of the future I find them both difficult to use sometimes. For example, Twitter doesn't exactly do things in chronological order always, so if someone comments on someones tweet after a couple of days it doesn't really make much sense. Although similar in a sense that they can comment on other peoples post, Blackboard discussion is easier to use than twitter class discussions. Everything is in order which I like a lot. Teachers seem to use these to ensure that every student gets heard, whereas in an in-class discussion, sometimes not everyone gets a turn. It's hard to fit everyones thoughts into a lecture whilst learning new material. I like the idea of both an in-class and online discussion.... I just believe in-class is easier to comprehend. Sometimes things online can be lost in translation. Any thoughts?

Comments

Popular Posts