Creativity and New Media


I couldn't choose so I'm posting both! Using Media I was able to create a video filled of funny videos of my dog Bailey and I was also able to create a mini Me! For the video of Bailey I used the app Flipgram which is a great app to use on my phone when I want to combine many photos or videos. My dog Bailey is gorgeously sassy and makes me laugh 25/8. I hope you all find her as precious as I do. And this avatar I also made on my phone using an app called Bitmoji where I can create an avatar that looks just like me. At first I was against making one but now I use it in every day language with my parents. In fact, they thought it was so cool they downloaded it themselves and made their own bitmojis.

Comments

  1. Your dog is like funniest dog ever. Sooo cute. i love how you combined all those funny moments into one compact video, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cute! And your avatar is also very cool it reminds me of a Bitmoji! I have seen Flipgram around and looks like a good app to use!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts