Social Networking Sites


I have been using twitter for years and it is a fun way to stay connected. When I first started tweeting I used twitter for when new episodes of my TV shows came on and there was a hashtag that kept us all in the loop and connected with other people watching. It was fun to see other people react and know that even though you guys are sharing the same feeling even if you don't know each other. Twitter is fascinating and full of all types of people.

Facebook, I use for a different reason. It seems like all older people use facebook nowadays. Therefore, I seem to use facebook solely for connecting with old friends or my family members. I say all the time, Facebook is so easy my parents can use it, Ha Ha.

Then there is Tumblr which I used throughout my high school years. It was a fun way to share gifs and pictures. Really anything you liked you can post to your page. Mostly people were known for posting things that closely resembled how they were feeling and shared it with friends and strangers.  It made some people that felt alone feel connected to other people without all the pressure, its nice not to feel alone because every place can get a little lonely.

Youtube is a whole other story. There is everything on there! You can watch solutions to HW assignments, videos of makeup tutorials, videos of gaming, etc. They also have a branch off called youtube red where you can watch little videos that youtube creates. Some of my teachers had us post group videos on youtube so the class can watch via link which was pretty cool.


Comments

Popular Posts