Next New

Okay, hang tight and bare with me but an app that you can take a quick pic of anything and figure out where to get it. For example, I saw someone on the train with shoes I thought were amazing, but I can't find them anywhere. If there was an app where I can take a picture of the shoes and they point me in the direction I would be grateful! Haha.

& A Second thought...

Twitter threads have become common. There are more threads now and it starts to form a little story/conversation where one or more people can contribute to a topic. So, with that in mind, I think it would be cool if when I search the web or google for a topic, if twitter threads can pop up in the results.

Comments

  1. First off i really like the design of your page , it looks uber professional. This app sounds so convenient. I dont even now how many times i have felt like i wanted to ask someone where they got there shoes from. Or even more awkward, as a hairstylist and an overall hair lover i find myself wanting to ask people where they got their hair extensions and as you know you can't just ask people that, its almost insulting. So if there was an app that allowed me to simply snap a pic and woolah i have my hair extensions sounds amazing. Where can i sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of taking a pic of something and having the app figure out where we can find it online. I myself have typed a ton of words in Google to describe an item I happen to come across, but sometimes I still wasn't able to find the product, so this would be useful.

    I haven't heard of Twitter threads but it sounds cool! Sounds very similar to Reddit. I love using Reddit to see what other people are thinking. Anytime I'm finished watching an episode of my current fav reality TV show, I always go on Reddit to read funny and interesting comments. Threads are great, as it proves that you may not be the only one thinking the same thing, etc. I would love to see Twitter threads pop up in Google!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts